Monday, December 19, 2005

So i finally blogged !!!

yes, me, moi, i fially decided to blog..will try ad make this a regular habit...(he he ya rite).. see the thing is i have two major problems in life...lack of perseverance and a f**king comp that is slower than a snail and believe u me...IT'S SLOW!!!!!! so i will definetly try and blog as much as i can about whatever i can...which actually got me wondering as to why i, me- megha subodh should really blog.. i mean, am i doing it for myself, just to put down all my thoughts in this portal of other anonymous blogs which the world may or may not read ...or am i doing it for myself..well i did some serious thinking about it and i'm not really sure.. i guess this question is like one of those questions whose reply is better left unanswered..maybe somewhere down the line of my blogging spree i may realise,what me blogging really means, maybe i wont..but for me the thrill lies exactly in that.. i may get really bored wid typing out my thoughts just after i've actually thought of it(after a while obviously) or i may get hooked on to this blogging thing like crazy but that's the beauty of this situation... i guess for now i'll jus leave it to the clutches of time and see where this goes....

2 comments:

Abhilash said...

where it goes ? well......hope your comp stands the test of time and lasts till then :P

Adarsh Bhat said...

Welcome to blogosphere!