Wednesday, December 21, 2005

housewives prove to be a "snag" in my comprehension of french

I would definetly agree with oprah winfrey(that american woman with her talk show whom i believe can become the President whenever she wants,whom the women of America, and some men worship) when she says tht being a housewife is the hardest job on the planet...but these two housewives i know, in my french class are driving me mad!! simply beacuse right when i thought i was queen of my class these two butt in and seem like they've been talking french for years together..i know i'm acting like a 10 year old with this issue but believe me it's really frustrating..i remember the good old days when i used to be them .. ahhhh when i finally understood what "voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir" meant (from the song moulin rouge) without having to refer to the lexicon some immense sense of pride rushed through me(even though it meant-will you go to bed with me..but watever), and i've also come to realize that when it comes to a language i'm good at the written bit of it and reading but somehow for the oral and comprehension i'm slow(i think that's normal... atleast i hope).. so as of now i get up like some sullen ape at 6 in the morning for class (actually 6.45 he he ) go to class at 7 think i'm going to do well..then come along the "ladies" and throw some tar all over my hopes. so as of now french just sucks (sorry french i don't mean to be rude) jus been demotivated in class lately...:-( :-( :-(

1 comment:

Abhilash said...

hmmm....very interesting !!! I feel that you are jealous of their french than anythin else.....happens....