Sunday, September 27, 2009

"two-fold plan"

Had some friends come over to my place-we worked on an art project. It was great fun considering I just abandoned all my interest in arts and crafts after joining work. For about 30 mins into the activity I even considered it as a future career option-maybe when I'm fed up with the corporate life (which won't be too far away).

Part 1 of the "two-fold plan" is to start getting up on time (or early..desperately trying to be ambitious) and do something (too ashamed to mention it) I keep coaxing myself to do but never get around to doing..but really need to do it now for my own good.

Part 2 of the
"two-fold plan" is to get focussed about something (sorry, too ashamed to mention this as well)..it's nearly late to do it now but I'm just hoping will be able to achieve something in a few months - either the relief of having done it or the guilt that I was chasing after the wrong thing and that I should move on.

Need to get cracking on the two-fold plan IMMEDIATELY!

No comments: