Monday, February 04, 2008

I gotta job!

Finally..on an auspicious day of Sep 11 07, I Megha Subodh started going to work. Something I honestly thought I was not capable of merely because I am the laziest bum of the highest order.

I also realized that this job has prevented me from doing a lot of things I thought were fun.
For instance I stopped expressing my state of mind on my blog, I mean it took me almost 5 months to just mention that I got a job on this blog.

This leaves me to wonder if this job is honestly taking me away from the reality I want to live or I've just let the job's reality decide how I should live..

For now it clearly is the latter.. someone save me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Yes, Sep 11 can be auspicious depending on which side you are. ;-)

When you meet your saviour again in two weeks, ask him to tell you about work-life balance. :P