Wednesday, May 03, 2006

boil leaves nasty scar and remainder of the horrific incident . internship finished and got over in a flash. exam not starting and getting over in a

(hmm the stupid title couldn't fit my 'miseries' in) flash... life sucks right now...(flashes everywhere)...
well that was a self explanatory title..but please let me crib about my life some more..
1) as previously stated my boil- since it was the size of the globe has left a scar the size of jupiter, in addition to which a small bump.. which i feel will erupt into the boil's nemesis after few days, months, years,decades,scores,centuries,milleniums... god knows..

2) i started my supposed "fruitful" internship at Ogilvy& Mather (O & M) advertising, on the third of april.. i went i saw i got bored. between all that managed to do some work for the company ... but realized it's not what i wanted to do in life or maybe i'm just making another hasty decision.

3)exams are starting on the 15th of may... deeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
today was an interesting day, i had my practical exam, couldn't finish the paper, my radio piece for friday's practical exam sounds pathetic, an auto guy whispered dirty somethings in my ear at the signal, then nearly got killed by his evil twin...hmmm sulked about life not being fair (still am) thus i had and am having an "interesting" day.

2 comments:

Abhilash said...

hmm pretty rough!!!! jus chillax !!!

Books inc said...

LOL! Enjoyed point 3. Do elaborate :P